b'Have a Block PartyPlanning a block party is a great way to connect with your neighbours and members of your community! To apply for a street closure, contact Bylaw Enforcement Officer Wade at 306-933-0007 or wadee@warman.ca. Fill out and return the short application, and the City will provide the street barriers. Let the Kids Join the Fun Keep the kids having fun all summer with the Summer Fun Program. It provides a variety of fun activities for children in kindergarten up to grade seven during July and August. The program runs from July 4August 25. More information can be found at warman.ca.Registration is open May 1 at noon. A GUIDE TO WARMAN 61'